Delicious chicken will be good with Zankou Chicken Garlic Sauce Recipe. As a matter of fact, this recipe is quite versatile for other foods. This sauce is suitable to pour into roasted chicken, meat, even bread. Besides, there are tons of possibilities to mix this sauce into different foods as long as the taste turns into delicious. This recipe is simple and easy alongside the affordable ingredients.
- 3 small potatoes
- 1 head garlic
- Lemon juice, 1⁄3 cup and fresh
- Salt, 1⁄2 tablespoon
- Canola oil, 1⁄2 cup
- Peel potatoes then put into boiling water. Wait until they are soft then mash them to be completely depraved. Wait until the temperature is down
- Prepare garlic head then crush alongside all cloves. You may cut this head before crushing then put it inside blender. Add salt and lemon juice then mix slowly.
- Puree this mixture using canola oil. This process will keep mixture from separated. Pour oil into blender then mix again.
- Pour garlic mixture into mashed potatoes. Be careful not to put at once. Use two or three tablespoons when pouring, then let blender to mix them steadily.
- After all garlics are completely blended, put into bowl then save it in freezer.
- Wait until the temperature is down and the sauce is ready.
From those ingredients, potatoes are the key to all process. There is no specific type when choosing potato, but you need to choose the best of all for Zankou Chicken Garlic Sauce Recipe. At cooking instructions, the potatoes will be boiled in order to make it smooth and softer. However, you can buy mashed potato at store. As long as the mashed potatoes are subtle and easy to blend into garlic mixture, you can use it.
From Zankou Chicken Garlic Sauce Recipe, you understand that garlic plays the key part. Potato may be the main ingredient, but the taste is about garlic. You can use one head garlic consists of ten to fourteen cloves. For few people, this thing seems too much, so it doesn’t matter if you only use half of them. On the other side, adding more garlic is optional to create excess mixture. Another option is garlic powder. Regardless the amount of garlic and its form, choose the best one based on your preference.
To soothe the garlic, add more lemon juice and salt. Both ingredients have capability to neutralize strong odor from garlic. When mixing into blender, pour few drops of water, but not too much. Add more water during mixing between potato and garlic. However, keep it in balance to create better sauce texture. Low temperature helps to blend the flavor. Wait in one hour then the sauce is ready. This recipe does not take long time to prepare. Moreover, you may create more to serve the big event a home. Make sure to balance between potato, garlic, salt, and lemon. After serving, the sauce has to be put again into freezer for another servicing. However, it is strongly suggested to make once for single serving without left over. That’s what you should know about Zankou Chicken Garlic Sauce Recipe.