Anyone would love to learn Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese recipe for their everyday home cooking. Especially since this recipe is crafted by one of the top world chefs himself which is Wolfgang Puck. He is born Wolfgang Johannes Puck is an Austrian-based celebrity chef, occasionally an actor, and a restaurateur. This world chef owns a Wolfgang Puck Company, which consists of Wolfgang Puck restaurants, licensed products, cookbooks, and catering services. Then again, his company is divided into three; Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Inc., Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, and Wolfgang Puck Catering. He began cooking as a child along with his mother.
More about Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese recipe is that it can be called Mac and Cheese for short. It was originated from English, as its name it consists of macaroni pasta and cheese sauce, commonly cheddar cheese. Other ingredients can also be added such as vegetables, breadcrumbs, and meat. A more traditional version of mac and cheese is served as an oven-baked casserole. Uniquely, in the United States of America this recipe is considered as a comfort food. Mac and cheese is also usually served as breakfast since it is quick and enough to make our stomachs full.
- 16oz of Macaroni
- 4 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 ½ cups half & half
- 8oz of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8oz of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Black pepper, according to taste
- Add in pinch cayenne pepper, macaroni, salt, mustard, and water into pressure cooker. Stir them.
- Lock its lid and set to high pressure.
- Soon as pressure button indicates full pressure, set timer to 4 minutes.
- When it hits 4 minutes, use quick pressure release.
- Remove its lid, stir in half & half and milk.
- Turn on “browning” setting, cook for about 1-3 minutes until thickens, stir it often.
- Add in cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese one at a time; stir them to let it melt over the macaroni pasta.
- Season using black pepper to taste. Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese recipe is ready to serve.
This recipe results in a homemade creamy and cheesy mac and cheese, it’s also faster than using other methods. Using this recipe does not require us to make a sauce separately, and it’s easier to prepare. It also serves about 8 servings which is a lot especially for families. So, it is definitely worth a try for those of you hoping for a quick, fulfilling food which is not just delicious, but also healthy and irresistible. For additional information, packaged mac and cheese is actually available to buy in frozen form or as boxed ingredients. Instant mac and cheese are commonly produced by some famous cheese brands such as Kraft, Michelina’s, and Stouffer’s. But, instead of eating instant mac and cheese, you will love it better when cook it using Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese recipe.