Unbreaded chicken parmesan recipe is best made with skinless and boneless chicken breasts. This recipe is famous for almost every family all around the world, makes it a must-have food on the table. Lucky for you, this article here will provide two recipes in using the skinless and boneless chicken breasts as the main ingredient. Both are easy to make and perfect to be eaten together with the whole family. Here are the steps to make it.
Ingredients for Unbreaded Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese, shredded
- 6 skinless and boneless chicken breats
- 1 tablespoon of basil, dried
- 1 tablespoon of parsley, dried
- Cooking spray with olive oil flavour (depends on use)
- 1 tablespoon of oregano, dried
- 1½ cups of mozzarella cheese, 2% shredded
- Spaghetti sauce (depends on use)
How to Make Unbreaded Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Put the number of 400° C to preheat the oven.
- In a baggle, combine parsley, parmesan cheese, oregano, and basil.
- Use water to wash each of the chicken breasts.
- Once finished, put the mixture of the cheese.
- Use cooking spray with olive oil flavor to spray 11×13-sized pan.
- In a pan, place each of the cheese-coated chicken breasts and get rid of the remaining mixture of cheese on top of the chicken breasts.
- Cook for approximately 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked completely.
- Add mozzarella cheese after pouring spaghetti sauce on top of it.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
- The food is ready to serve along with salad, spaghetti, and garlic bread.
Ingredients for Unbreaded Chicken Parmigiana Recipe
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breats
- 1 fresh sprig of rosemary
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic (could be more if necessary)
- 4-6 leaves of basil
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of ricotta cheese
- Salt (depends on use)
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
- Pepper (depends on use)
- 1-2 tablespoons of dried seasoning Italian herb
- 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine
How to Make Unbreaded Chicken Parmigiana Recipe
- Chop rosemary and basil.
- In olive oil, mix it together with garlic.
- Brush oil and herbs over the chicken breast and put it in a hot frying pan (non-stick) until the color turns gold on every side and the herbs are not burnt.
- Wrap the baking dish using foil and spray it with anti-sticky spray.
- Place the brown-colored chicken on the dish and spread tomato sauce generously on top of the chicken.
- Put 2 tablespoons of ricotta above the tomato sauce.
- Top it with 1-2 teaspoons of parmesan cheese and grated mozzarella.
- Once finished, sprinkle it with pepper and salt as necessary, along with the Italian herbs.
- Add ½-1 teaspoon of butter to each piece of chicken.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the color of the cheese turns brown or it is completely melted in a hot over (around 400° C).
It only takes approximately 35 minutes to make the first recipe. And it takes 5 minutes shorter to make the second recipe. In a single take, you can serve 6 people for the first recipe, and 4 people for the second recipe. As mentioned previously, both recipes are easy to make so it is completely up to you which one would you like to make for the whole family. After all, unbreaded chicken parmesan recipe is as delicious as unbreaded chicken parmigiana recipe.