Today, let’s discuss two of the best Turkey Injection Recipes for Deep Frying. Each of these recipes has their own unique features and characteristics, whether it is in the ingredients or the application to the turkey. So, not all of them will end up injected.
Surely, these Turkey Injection Recipes for Deep Frying will come in handy when you are confused with the dish that you are going to serve to guests or families. Without further ado, let’s take a look into the magnificent recipes.
- Butter Creole Injection Recipe
- ½ lb. of butter
- 2 tablespoons of smooth-blended salt
- 2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons of crushed black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- Melt your butter in a pan under medium heat for 5 minutes. Keep it from burnt.
- After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and take out the pan and let it rest for another 2 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in the pan and stir it until all of the materials are mixed evenly.
- Put the mixture into the injector and inject to your turkey in several places.
- Let it soak down for around an hour.
- Deep fry the turkey for 3 minutes (time may vary according to the weight of the turkey)
- Cajun Injection + Rub Recipe
For the Rub
- ¼ cup of chili powder
- ¼ cup of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of blended salt
- ¼ cup of ground black pepper, crushed
- 1½ tablespoons of onion powder
- 1½ tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1½ tablespoons of cayenne powder
- 1-2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 12-24 ounces beer
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons of garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Louisiana hot sauce (if you want, it’s your choice)
- Blend all the Rub ingredients until it comes out smooth.
- Take a couple of cups of the mixture and coat it to the turkey
- Let the rub marinade for a day.
- Take half cup of the rub and mix it with all of the other Cajun injection ingredients to a pan. Bring it to boil while stirring evenly.
- Take out a cup of the mixture and let it cool down.
- Pour it into the injector and inject turkey in all areas of the turkey evenly
- Deep fry the turkey for 5 minutes or more, according to the weight of it.
That’s all for Turkey Injection Recipes for Deep Frying. Make sure the mixture that are going to the injector is smooth enough, because the injector’s needle hole are known for its micro size, so rough grains such as salt and pepper will eventually stick and block the injector.
As we know, many people love turkey rather than chicken. They also serve turkey dishes for special occasion like Thanksgiving. With the proper recipe, turkey will be the tasteful main course ever. Now, just turn your dinner into an exceptional one with our combo Turkey Injection Recipes for Deep Frying.