In the hectic morning, Sunbeam Bread Machine Recipes will break your worries. Preparing a meal for breakfast is sometimes troublesome. Some of you perhaps don’t have enough time for cooking due to work, school, and other daily activities. A very simple food that you can serve could be sandwich or bread with jam.
However, how if you run out your bread supplies and you have no time to buy them up? The answer is you will need a fast bake bread machine to make breakfast ready as soon as possible. Before making the bread, make sure you have prepared the best ingredients first. Here are the sunbeam bread machine recipes to follow.
- 2½ cups whole wheat flour (plain)
- 1½ teaspoons instant yeast (dry)
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons skim milk powder
- 10 gram margarine
- 260 ml warm water
- In the bread pan, insert kneading blade.
- Put all ingredients in the bread pan. They are yeast, liquid ingredients and dry ingredients.
- Place the bread pan into bread maker properly and close the lid.
- Turn the power on, select on the menu button.
- Select the crust color. There are three color choices of bread’s crust: light, medium, and dark. The top bread’s color is usually lighter than its sides.
- Press the start button.
- Wait until the bread is baked perfectly based on the time indicator.
- Remove the bread pan from the bread maker and let it cool in the pan about 10 minutes. You can slice after waiting for 10 minutes.
- The bread will stay warm for 60 minutes if you keep it in the bread maker.
Actually, if you do not have all the ingredients above, you can make it simpler. Just change the margarine with vegetable oil. In addition, you don’t need bread improver and skim milk powder if you have no supplies at home as well. Furthermore, instead of using brown sugar, you are free to use white sugar. Some of you maybe want sunbeam bread machine recipes with fruits or nuts. Well, just add fruit and even nuts if you want it. There is a fruit and nut beeper that’s located on the lower part of machine. The beeper will let you know when to put the fruits and nuts in the bread machine.
Moreover, the sunbeam bread machine can be used for various kind of food, from the basic bake, only bake, making the dough, up to making jams. Typically, the only bake menu is functioned if the bread’s crust is too light. Some kind of bread recipes require more baking time. That’s why the bread baker machine allows you to do other chores while waiting for the baking, especially if you use Turbo feature. You will save more time if using it for baking the bread. It bakes faster than the usual setting. However, the Turbo mode of sunbeam bread machine recipes is denser because of the time reduction.