If you are uncertain on how to prepare a turkey dinner, then try this Smoked Turkey Breast Recipe Electric Smoker. Smoking is a cooking technique in which the meat is cooked with a low heat over a period of time. This cooking style is a wonderful way to ensure the meat moist with incredible flavor. Smoking a turkey is a great way of cooking it. It will make your turkey more delicious and also help to free up your oven for other dishes and desserts.
In this article, you will learn step by step on how to be able to make your very own Turkey dinner. There are two important steps in making Smoked Turkey Breast Recipe Electric Smoker: the preparation of turkey and smoking technique. Since preparing a turkey takes a lot of time and even more on the cooking, it is best to prepare it 2 days before to have the best results. You don’t need to prepare the turkey for too long, but the longer you do it, the better the taste of meat.
- 1 whole turkey breast
- 1 apple, quartered
- 1 onions, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons seasoned salt
- ½ cup butter
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 cans (700 ml) cola- flavored carbonated beverages/ 2 cans (700 ml) beer
- Submerge the turkey breast in half a gallon of water and ½ cup of kosher salt. The salt will eventually break down the muscle of turkey breast and increase moisture absorption. Keep it in a room temperature for 1 hour at least.
- Remove the turkey from the brine, rinse in cold water.
- Dry the turkey breast, and let it rest for about 12 hours in order for the salt can disperse throughout the turkey meat.
- Place the turkey breast on a flat and wide surface. A tray would be best.
- Rub the crushed garlic all over the breast
- Pour all of the ingredients and drown the breast meat and put into refrigerator overnight. Wrap the turkey tray with aluminum foil. Do not put it in a freezer.
Instructions of smoking the turkey:
- Preheat your electric smoker to 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 hours. You should oil the grate to prevent turkey from sticking.
- Different electric smoker has separate set for smoking breast part of turkey.
- Baste the turkey with a little vegetable oil a few times during the cook to keep it moist
- Smoked Turkey Breast Recipe Electric Smoker are ready to be serve
If you want to smoke a whole turkey, just double the ingredients above and set electric smoker into 225 degrees Fahrenheit. You can remove the breast bone to make it flat. To get the most flavors intense, don’t discard the bone because breastbone helps the breast meat to tenderize. It is crucial for Smoked Turkey Breast Recipe Electric Smoker to not overcook because it can lose the moisture easily.