A lot of people argue that lobster and cheese do not make a good combination, but it’s a whole different story with this Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe. Instead of flattening the food’s taste, the mixture of seafood, macaroni and cheese creates a new perception of unique dishes. This food has become one of the best-selling menus in Ruth Chris restaurant because of the sweet and savory taste. It incites people’s curiosity to try it right away.
However, there is special secret on how to make your own Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe. Keep in mind that this recipe is categorized as high-level proficiency because of its hard-to-find ingredients and complicated cooking instructions compared to another recipe. But, what’s wrong to try, right? Without further ado, listed below is the recipe of Lobster Mac and Cheese, Ruth Chris restaurant’s signature
- 16 ounces of corkscrew pasta
- 1½ cups of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups of grated Gruyčre cheese
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 large, finely chopped, garlic cloves
- ½ cup of grinded red onion
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour, filtered
- 3 cups of whole milk
- ½ cup of chopped fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 lbs. of cooked lobster meat, shredded
- 2 cups of mashed oyster crackers
- Cook pasta in a salted, boiling water for a short period of time. Stir continuously.
- Take the pasta out and rinse it with cold water. Let it rest.
- Take 4 tablespoons of melted butter and put it in medium-low heat saucepot.
- Slowly add some onions and garlics then cook for another 5 minutes (or until onion is softened).
- Stir in all-purpose flour, cook for 1 minute.
- Put in milk while keep stirring. Let it boil over medium-high heat. Whisking frequently.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and let it cook for another 3 minutes until the sauce become smooth and lumpy.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in cheeses and next 3 ingredients. Stir in 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper.
- Mix both pasta and shredded lobster meat into a butter-coated baking dish.
- Throw in the crushed crackers and remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Add 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees until crust is crisp and sauce bubbles (for around 30 minutes).
- Take it out and let it sink for about 5 minutes.
- Place it on a plate and serve it .
Congratulations, you have successfully made one of special recipes of the reputable restaurant, Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe. To maximize the pleasure, don’t forget to mince or shred the lobster meat, so you won’t find difficulties in eating it.
We find a massive amount of people confused on how to cook pasta the right way. The key to doing this is a lot of water, a lot of salt, boiling temperature, and last but most important: endless stirring. A good pasta is the one who swells perfectly, but not to make it fragile. So when you bite it, chewy and tasty sensation will come forward. Well, to achieve this, you need to stir it non-stop. Now, you don’t have to worry in mixing meat with mac and cheese. Just take this Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe and start making it yourself. (Update: October 9, 2020)