If you’re looking for a nutritious, yet still a tasty food, there’s Grilled Mahi Mahi Recipes Bobby Flay to cook anytime. Bobby Flay was born Robert William Flay, he’s an American celebrity chef, reality TV personality, and restaurateur. He’s starred in many TV cooking shows in America, and has won most battles in Iron Chef America. Bobby Flay is considered one of the best cooks and has made his own recipes which can be found in his website. Not just that, this reality TV personality owned numerous restaurants spread in many locations such as Mesa Grill, Bobby Flay Steak, etc. His preferred cooking style is of Southwest and Mexican.
Before cooking Grilled Mahi Mahi recipes Bobby Flay, it’s important to know how healthy the fish is to consume. Mahi-mahi, or also known as Dolphin Fish, is considered a protein food by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Our body needs daily intake of between 5 and 6 ounce equivalents of protein foods. This mild-flavored, firm white fish contains only 93 Calories per 3-ounce serving along with several other essential nutrients. This recipe is recommended for those wanting a balanced diet plan to further benefit health. Ingredients and instructions will be explained below, so take careful notes for the best result.
- 4 Mahi-mahi fillets, each 6 ounces (Cod, Halibut, and Red Snapper can be alternatives)
- 3 tablespoons of Canola Oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Grilled lemons
- Olive oil, extra virgin
- Make sure griller is cleaned thoroughly.
- Set griller to high heat, close cover, let it preheat for approximately 15 minutes.
- Brush Mahi-Mahi fish on each sides using Canola oil.
- Season fish generously with ground black pepper and kosher salt.
- Place fish on griller, close cover, and let grilled for about 3 minutes long.
- Prepare a heavy-duty fish spatula, make sure a crust appeared and the fish turns slightly golden brown.
- When the grilled fish can be easily released from griller, flip it to the opposite side.
- Continue cooking the opposite side until another crust appeared like previously.
- Move Grilled Mahi Mahi recipes Bobby Flay to dinner plates.
- Use grilled lemon to squeeze it over top, drizzle using extra virgin olive oil.
Now that it’s done, you can serve it for friends or families alike. This menu is perfect for summer season and dinners. Instructions above will result in about 4 servings of grilled dolphin fish. For additional information, Mahi-Mahi contains Protein, B Vitamins, and Iron. Each 3-ounce serving of a dolphin fish provides our body with 20.2g of Protein used to maintain our body’s tissues. Several B Vitamins included in this fish are thiamin, vitamin B-6, and riboflavin. It’s also a rich source of vitamin B-3, or also known as niacin. Adding this recipe into diet will help increase body’s iron intake. Mahi-mahi contains heme iron. Each 3-ounce serving of this fish provides us 1.2mg of iron. Live a healthy life and cook your Grilled Mahi Mahi recipes Bobby Flay.