Other than a glass of iced tea, embrace your vacation by making a nice Festal pumpkin pie recipe for your friends and family. Now, if talking about canned food, go straight to Festal canned products. Aside from its easiness and fast processing, Festal canned foods are also available on every kinds of pastries, starting from tarts to the cookies and pie.
Well, let’s discuss the finest Festal Pumpkin pie recipe. This one is totally perfect for every occasion, whether you are in a big party or family gathering. Now, before we delved into making the best pumpkin pie you will ever made, let’s prepare the ingredients first. They are considered easy to find because you can find on food store in your area.
- 1 can of Festal golden pie canned pumpkin
- 1 cup of Carnation Evaporated Milk
- ¼ teaspoon of clove, slightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon of smashed cinnamon
- 1 deep dish pie shells (9 inch)
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg powder
- ¼ teaspoon of ginger
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Lay out 1 pie crust.
- Mix and mash eggs, sugar, salt, and spices.
- Slowly put in Festal canned pumpkin.
- Gradually pour milk, mix it well.
- Put it in the pastry lined pie pan.
- Bake in a 450 degrees oven for 10 minutes.
- After that, reduce the heat and bake at 350 degrees for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Let it cool down for a couple of hours.
- Voila! Your perfect Festal pumpkin pie is ready to serve!
Little trick for those who were unsure about your pie whether it’s cooked or not, just stick a knife in the middle of it. If your knife comes out clean, then your pie is all set. But, if it isn’t, throw it to the oven for a couple more minutes, so the insides of your pie turn nice and tender.
If you having troubles finding some ingredients explained above, you can replace it with the one you have at home. You can change things like Carnation evaporated milk with regular milk or switch granulated sugar with brown sugar. Everything goes according to your liking. Just take good care of the portion then you will be fine.
When you are done with this Festal pumpkin pie recipe, quickly put it in the refrigerator, so it is preserved. If you let it out in room temperature, the inside of the pie will get soggy, and the crust will get stale fast. It’s a big NO.
In every serving of Festal pumpkin pie, there are 283.9 calories, 9.9 gram of fat, 2.5 gram of fiber, 27.7 gram of sugar, and 6.4 gram of protein. It is quite heavy, thanks to the pumpkin and pie as each of them contains high carbs. Now, you don’t need to be confused when there are family gatherings or big parties. Just put out your Festal pumpkin pie recipe and all sad tummies will turn its frown upside down.