Is it Emeril’s Jambalaya recipes to be tried in your private kitchen today? That might be a very important question for you who are always eager to try something new in kitchen. Maybe you are the one who always tries to find some recipes in the cooking magazines or in newspapers every single morning. Worry not, because a special recipe is now found. Please make sure that every single thing in your kitchen is on the appropriate position and condition. Don’t ever try to ignore anything that might damage the taste of your dish. Well, tasty meals are everything for the one who cooked them.
According to the dictionaries, Jambalaya means a Cajun dish of rice shrimps, chicken, and vegetables. The Emeril’s jambalaya recipes are the right choice for you who love to eat those ingredients in one tasty touch. All you have to do is just follow the leads to make it. This recipe is quite simple to follow because you can find all the ingredients easily in the markets nearby your home. The products of nature should be fresh, healthy and clean.
- Salt and pepper(as needed)
- 3 cups of rice
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 5 ounces Andouille sausage (sliced)
- 3 bay leaves
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 ounces chicken (diced)
- 12 medium shrimps, (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ chopped green bell pepper
- Prepare a bowl and combine Creole seasoning chicken and shrimp until well mixed.
- Heat olive oil with pepper, onion and celery in large saucepan. Cook it at least 3 minutes
- Add garlic, bay leaves, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce into large saucepan.
- Stir in the rice and add broth slowly.
- Reduce the high heat into medium heat; cook the rice until it absorbs the liquid and tender.
- Stir it occasionally at least until 15 minutes.
- When the rice is tender, add chicken mixture, shrimp and sausage.
- Cook them at least 10 minutes long.
- Try the taste.
- Serve it hot and steamy on the medium plate.
If you are the huge fans of spicy meals, just add the chili pepper. You can serve it with vegetables as well, like carrot, asparagus or broccoli if you like it. Emeril’s jambalaya recipes are the good cooking solution for your daily meal. These recipes will be matched to the taste of Asians since it uses rice as the main course. In other parts of the world, this meal is generally served in family dinner time. Well, it will be tastier if you enjoy it with the people you love.
The recipe is made for you who love to eat rice with a special taste to wash away a big appetite and to empower the love in-between your family members. Well, just try the Emeril’s jambalaya recipes above in your kitchen.