Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes which are best and cooked in less than an hour can be found in some Eckrich website. However, here is the most practical recipe of making a dish with Eckrich smoked sausage that you can buy anywhere. It is so popular and easy to combine sausage which you can use as daily dishes.
Since Eckrich smoked sausage is the best thing to save your meat need per day, you can eat the sausage anyway or cooked and mixed it to another dish. There are some ways to cook the sausage; the easiest one is by cooking it with other dishes to balance the calories. Since the taste of sausage is really rich, a combination of the taste-less dishes will be a perfect idea. This is a hardwood smoked sausage, so you can taste the natural version that you haven’t tasted before. The sausage are best served as casserole or become a part of your favorite mac n’ cheese.
Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes are available here. One of them is Rice Casseroles with Eckrich Smoked Sausage. This dish is mostly suitable for your breakfast since the servings are for more than five people and you need approximately 30 minutes to cook the dish.
- Of course, you need a pack of Eckrich Smoked Sausage. Cut it into the form you like but it’s best into ½ inch slices.
- 2 cups of rice (it is optional for you to choose an instant or microwaveable one)
- ½ cup red pepper, chopped into pieces
- ½ cup onion, do the same thing with the red pepper
- 1 cup canned and frozen peas (you need to drained the peas first before use them)
- 16 oz. of cheese sauce, better to use the processed one
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese to make the taste bold, shredded
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed for taste
- Turn on your oven. Preheat it to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare 9x9x2.5 inch baking dish and butter it. You can use a 2-quart casserole dish better. Don’t forget to butter the dish.
- Place rice to a big bowl. Mix it with onion, drained peas, cheese sauce, red pepper, and taste items as needed.
- Once the mixture is ready, spoon it to the baking dish. Make the layers of sausage as the base, the mixture in middle, and Cheddar cheese as the top of it.
- Put the casseroles in the oven. Bake it until the Cheddar turns brown.
- Finally, your Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes mixed with Rice Casseroles are ready to serve.
It is true that there are many Eckrich sausage recipes in the internet that you can easily download. Yet this recipe is one of the official ones that have been proven. It will be in the official page as well. You can easily follow the steps for a practical yet easy way. Well, this is the best Eckrich Smoked Sausage Recipes that you can find and try as your breakfast idea.