Dreamland BBQ sauce recipe is a kind of steak sauce that’s being very popular in Alabama. This dreamland sauce is needed to be served warm to be eaten with perfect steak or barbeque. You don’t have to prepare the ingredients since they are usually in your kitchen. We can consider the sauce is super tasty and categorized as the budget sauce as well. You will need approximately 30 to 60 minutes to prepare the sauce, so make sure that you have prepared the barbeque at first. The sauce will be prepared whenever you are about to serve it.
- A small mug tomato puree, cut in the small size (approximately 28 ounce)
- 3 cups of water to boil the sauce
- Yellow mustard, you can add as much as you want but the best is 1/3 cup
- Vinegar, better to use cider vinegar for 1 ½ cup
- Dark corn syrup, as much as needed or ¼ cup
- Two tablespoons of sugar (granulated and brown, mixed together, one tablespoon each)
- Approximately 2 tablespoons of lemon juice from a lemon fruit
- Chili powder to add spicy yet hot taste, use as needed
- 1 tablespoon of dry mustard to strengthen the mustard taste
- 1 tablespoon of salt, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon of chopped paprika, cut into small sizes
- 2 teaspoons of pepper, use cayenne one is better
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder (can be brought easily anywhere)
- 1 or less teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper to make deep taste
- salt, as needed
- Mix tomato puree, yellow mustard, and dry mustard at a time until the dough becomes smooth and light.
- Prepare the rest ingredients, mix the together with the first dough.
- Add water to it and boil the mixture. Wait until it is ready.
- When it has already boiled, reduce the heat to make the sauce thick. You can simmer the sauce with low heat for maximum 30 minutes.
- Your perfect dreamland sauce is ready to serve. Don’t wait until it is cold to enjoy it.
For your information, Dreamland BBQ sauce recipe can be found here and there in the internet but it is better to find a proven one. This recipe will definitely make your day by providing the perfect meal with delicious sauce.
Moreover, this Dreamland BBQ sauce recipe provides calories and carbohydrates, approximately 7 grams calories and 2 grams carbohydrates. The nutrition can be obtained per tablespoon once served. This sauce can perfectly balance the high nutrition of the meat itself.
Well, if you want to provide a low-fat sauce for your steak, this will be one of your choices. Low-fat sauce can balance the heavy steak which has high-fat. You can reduce the fat by choosing the right steak meat for your meal. If one of your families has some problems with sodium, this sauce can be a perfect choice, too. Try this recipe because this is definitely the best Dreamland BBQ sauce recipe for dinner table.