Baked Ling Cod recipes will be a solution for you who are confused enough about a yummy food to wash away your big appetite. It is easy busy lemon squishy to make at your private kitchen at home. All you have to do is just to make some preparations for the ingredients which are easy to find in the closest market places around you. Ling Cod is actually a large slander greening fish and it can be found lives along the Pacific coast of Northern America. Well, it has become quite popular fish dish in the world.
- ½ dry sherry
- ½ whole milk
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 each bay leaves
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- ½ calm juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 spicy red chilies (as needed)
- 2 cucumbers (as needed)
For Ling Cod fish
- 2 pound fresh ling cod fillets
- ½ tablespoon salt (as needed)
- 1 tablespoon white paper (as needed)
Directions to prepare the sauce:
- Mix the calm juice, garlic, shallots, whole milk, and bay leaves in a small saucepan to make the Baked Ling Cod recipes sauce.
- Heat one tablespoon of butter in medium heat until foamy, then sprinkle in the flour and stir it at least two minutes until all of it well mixed roux. Do not stir it more than two minutes and please do this in the different saucepan.
- Mix the two by adding the sauce to the roux slowly.
- Stir the mixture quickly until the mixture produces bubbles. Please keep adding the sauce slowly to the roux until it becomes well-mixed.
- Add some butter at least two tablespoons at a time.
- Add the white pepper, lemon juice, and salt. You might be able to add some more calm if the texture of the sauce is too thick.
Directions to prepare the baking:
- Please prepare a baking pan to put the cod fillets.
- Prepare an oven rack, and then heat the oven at least to 180 Celsius degree.
- Sprinkle the cod fillets with the salt and pepper then rub it with some olive oil over the both sides.
- Put the rubbed fillets on the baking pan that has been lied out with the aluminum foil.
- Bake the cod fillets in the oven rack at least 15-20 minutes long. When the fish is done from the baking process, put it in the white plate to be plated.
- It is ime to serve your Baked Ling Cod recipes.
If you are a fan of spicy food, you can make the chili sauce separately from the main sauce, or you can add 5 pieces chilies when making the main sauce at first place. After the cod fillets are put on the plate, pour the mixture sauce that has been prepared on it as needed. As the final touch, spread on it with celery leaves if you like. Add some cucumber slices as the garnish all around the plate or put it upon the top of the baked ling cod. The homemade baked ling cod recipes are ready to serve on your dinner table.