If you are a fan of meaty dishes, then you should try this Applebee’s Bourbon Steak Recipe at home. This one is unlike the common steak. It has components which are more detail and absolutely mouth-watering. The cooking process is also a little bit longer due to the details that need to be paid attention for. However, once you try this dish, it definitely will make you crave for more. Here are the ingredients and steps to be followed.
- 2 Beef Tenderloin Steaks, marinated
- 2 teaspoon Paprika, sprinkled
- 2 cups water, poured
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, poured
- A little bit of Salt, sprinkled
- 1/8 tablespoon Salt, sprinkled
- 2 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- ½ teaspoon Ground Oregano, sprinkled
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce, poured
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper, sprinkled
- 2 cups Onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoon Salted Butter, poured
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder, sprinkled
- A little bit of Garlic Butter, poured
- 1,5 teaspoon Meat Tenderizer, smeared
- 4 teaspoon Chili Powder, sprinkled
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce, poured
- 2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper, sprinkled
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder, sprinkled
- Prepare a medium or big bowl.
- Put all of the ingredients to the bowl, except the meat and combine them all.
- Tendeize the meat by pounding it with a mallet kitchen.
- Pound it constantly for a while.
- Smear the steak with marinade.
- Submerse and store it for one night in refrigerator.
- Wait until 24 hours, so the marinade could absorb into the steak.
- After the steak has been stored in refrigerator, preheat the grill.
- Set the heat to a medium or high one, according to your own wish.
- Grill the steak for about 3-5 minutes long.
- Sprinkled a little bit of salt, garlic powder, and smeared the butter approximately 3 tablespoon into the steak.
- Prepare a skillet, and combine 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter altogether into it.
- Stir it until melted.
- Put 2 cups onion and sauteed it for about 2-3 minutes long.
- Put another 1/8 teaspoon salt. 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and mushroom.
- Saute it for 2-3 minutes again until it becomes a slightly brownish.
- Check the steak. If it has done, then sprinkle a garlic butter on top of it.
- Put it on the plate along with the mushrooms and onions on each of the side.
- Your delicious Applebee’s Bourbon Steak Recipe has been finished, enjoy the dish!
There are plenty of ingredients and steps here which actually quite easy to be done. However, what becomes major and crucial in making Applebee’s Bourbon Steak Recipe is the process of marinating the meat. This steak cannot be directly made at that moment. It needs to be prepared for approximately 1 day before. This is because the ingredients, which have been alredy being combined altogether, should be absorbed to the steak thouroughly and perfectly.
Hence, if you would like to taste the best result, then preparation before grilling is totally necessary. The longer it is stored in the refrigerator, the better the taste of steak itself. This dish is absolutely perfect to sate your appetite. So, let’s try Applebee’s Bourbon Steak Recipe right away on your own kitchen.