It is time to discuss Aidells Pineapple Bacon Sausage Recipes. Well, what is the best combination or probably the perfect topping to complete your dish? Well, the answer is definitely Aidells pineapple bacon sausage. This kind of sausage is quite unique due to the blend of bacon and pineapple in it. The tasty of bacon mixed with the sour of pineapple is totally mouth-watering. It fits perfectly into almost kind of various dishes. Moreover, this food is easy to be made from your very own kitchen. The process only needs just several minutes. Let’s check this amazing recipe out.
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 1 pack Aidells Pineapple Bacon Sausage, sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, poured
- 4 bacon, sliced and cooked
- 6 ounces pineapple juice, poured
- Open the pack of Aidells Pineapple Bacon Sausage and slice it regularly.
- Preheat the stove first.
- Cook the bacon and put it apart in order to be cool.
- Put the butter to the frying pan, and wait it until melt.
- Pour the onion inside.
- Stir until it becomes a little bit brownish and redolent.
- Afterward, put the pineapple juice.
- Pour it along with the sausage.
- Stir it again for about 8-10 minutes or more (until the sasuage is ripe wholly) in the medium heat.
- Prepare a medium or regular bowl.
- Pour it to the bowl.
- And finally, the sausage is ready to be served along with your other dish.
To receive such a great result of this sausage, you need to stir the sausage constantly in order to be riped thouroughly and perfectly. Well, Aidells Pineapple Bacon Sausage Recipes could fit to any kind of dishes, for example noodle, rice, steak, pasta, and many more. This dish can also be made in two other ways besides of in the pan.
The first one, using a stove is available. The only difference with the previous one is on the water. If using the stove, then the water is necessary and becomes the first step ihere. Pour 1 cup of water and the pineapple bacon. Moreover, heat those two ingredients in the medium heat. Stir it for about 2 minutes long until the sausage becomes dense and a little bit brownish.
As for the second way to make Aidells Pineapple Bacon Sausage Recipes is by grilling. The first thing to do is prepare the grill and heat it for about 8-10 minutes long, but in low heat. Afterward, turning the cook constantly until it becomes brownish, indeed. This second way is way more simple rather than the previous ones. There is no need other addition ingredients. However, if talking about the taste, then the very first step is way more delicious rather than the subsequents due to the addition ingredients that shape the cook. Having a persistent stirring while cooking this food is the only major key whether you choose the instructions 1, 2, or 3. These Aidells Pineapple Bacon Sausage Recipes are absolutely a finest selection to complete your delicious dish.