When talking about Aidells, Aidells meatballs recipes are the must try for those who love its products. Even though the company is specialised in making sausages, it doesn’t mean that their other products have different taste to the internationally acknowledged delicious sausages. This article will provide you how to make it with teriyaki flavour.
- ¼ cup of white wine vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon of grounded ginger
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 package of Aidells Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon of mixed cornstarch with 2 teaspoons of water
- 1 pound vegetables, all sliced (celery, carrots, green beans, broccoli, green or red pepper, snow peas)
- Whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Once finished, set it aside.
- Add meatballs after placing the vegetable oil in a large skillet or a wok over high heat.
- Take 3 minutes to sauté.
- Stir in garlic and onion.
- Sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables to the soy sauce mixture and then boil it.
- Put a lid on it after reducing the heat and simmer for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Wait until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture and then boil it again for approximately 1-2 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- The food is ready to serve.
For better taste, you can eat the must try stir fry teriyaki-flavoured Aidells meatballs recipes with udon noodles or rice. For those who love to eat Asian foods, eating the meatballs with udon noodles seems like a perfect choice. However, for you who love to eat almost everything with rice, then the meatballs will serve as a tasty companion towards the rice. You can eat either one of them and the meatballs will still be tasty. It all depends on your preference and what kind of food do you like to eat your meatballs with.
A brief history of Aidells the sausage company includes the first time Chef Bruce Aidells tried to make his own customised sausages. It was in 1983 at his kitchen. Unable to find the perfect flavour, he experimented in making the kind of flavour he wants his sausage to taste. His first customised sausage was the handmade apple and chicken sausage which was inspired by the traditional apple and pheasant-made French sausage. He then decided to sell it door-to-door from his surrounding neighbours to the internationally famous California-based Gourmet Ghetto restaurant in Berkeley. Now, you can taste the Aidells meatballs recipes at home
30 years later, his legacy is still going strong by the many products the company sells which includes salamis, meatballs, and the trademark sausage itself. The company make them all handcrafted using real vegetables and fruit, lively spices and herbs, and of course the natural chicken. No wonder that if you do as the recipe says, you certainly are the master of Aidells meatballs recipes.