Kneaders Café & Bakery was established in 1997 by Colleen and Gary Worthington; since then, its Kneaders French toast recipe has been everyone’s favorite. Opened for the first time in Orem, Utah, it is the pioneer in using the concept of European artisan hearth breads. Aside from its signature Kneaders chunky cinnamon bread recipe, it also serves a variety of hearty soups, a number of breads made from scratch and 42 pastries. Fortunately, now you don’t need to go to Utah to know the recipe behind the internationally acknowledge food, as this article will provide the homemade recipe for you.
- 1 loaf of Kneaders Chunky Cinnamon Bread, cut evenly to 8 slices
- French Toast
- 3 cups of milk
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- Caramel syrup
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- 1 cup of heavy whip cream
Directions to Make the French toast:
- Use an electric griddle, preheat to 375° F.
- Mix milk, eggs, salt, brown sugar, and vanilla in a shallow baking dish.
- Put butter on the electric griddle then melt it evenly across the surface.
- Coat each of the bread slices to the mixture in the baking dish by dipping it completely on every side.
- Place the egg-coated bread slices on the electric griddle and turn it lightly until the color turns brown on each side.
Directions to Make the Caramel Syrup:
- Combine all syrup ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk it together until the sugar is completely dissolved or until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour the syrup over the French toast.
Kneaders French toast recipe is also known as Kneaders pancake syrup recipe or Kneaders syrup buttermilk recipe. To make the recipe, you have to spare only 20 minutes of your time; 10 minutes to prepare all the ingredients, and another 10 minutes for cooking. In a single take, you can serve 4-6 people. It is recommended for those who are busy to use the recipe as an alternative breakfast menu in the morning. In addition, you can also eat the French toast with strawberries and whipped cream on top of it. This will surely make your mouth water as you can’t resist both the enchanting appearance and aroma from the French Toast.
Kneaders is an award-winning café and bakery, with James Worthington as its CEO; David Vincent as its president and CFO; and Neil Checketts as its COO. Partnered with Utah’s local non-profit organizations, Kneaders aims to feed less unfortunate people in its surrounding area by making some charitable giving. Its latest projects include developing fundraising programs with the local communities for children’s hospitals nearby and became the sponsor for the American Fork Canyon Run Against Cancer. So, what are you waiting for? Start making your own homemade Kneaders French toast recipe now, as you can also help those less unfortunate people indirectly by buying the ingredients from Kneaders Café & Bakery.